High Tension 43T-80 Polyester Silk Screen Printing Mesh for Textile
Our factory introduction
Anping County PFM Screen Co.,Ltd is located in the famous "home
town of wire mesh" -Anping county industrial park, covers an area
of 40000 square meters, construction area of 11000 square meters,
It has 10000 grade clean production workshop 1500 square meters,
employees 163 people, engineering technical personnel 56
people.Introduced the world's most advanced polyester silk screen
printing mesh production line including Switzerland 330 cm p7100
gripper loom, German intelligent electronic sectional warping
machines, automatic heat setting machine, washing machine and other
equipment of 46.Has the most advanced test equipments.
|name||High Tension 43T-80 Polyester Silk Screen Printing Mesh for Textile
|mesh count per cm||43|
|color||white / yellow|
|opening size||153 micron|
|width||115cm,127cm,136cm,145cm,157cm,165cm,188cm,220cm and MAX width can
Application of Silk Screen Printing Mesh
- Textile printing
- T-shirt printing
- ceramic printing
- glass printing
- PCB printing industry.
Specification of Silk Screen Printing mesh
|COUNT (INCH)||COUNT (CM)||DIAMETER (UM)||OPEPING (UM)||OPEN AREA(%)||THICKNESS(UM)||VOLUME (CM³/CM²)||MAX TEN SION(N/CM)|
Features of Silk Screen Printing Mesh:
- High tension threshold and breaking point
- high modulus,low elongation monofilament polyester yarn
- Resist to chemicals, abrasion, heat and moisture
- Minimal tension loss during stretching process
- Improved registration due to stable fabric tension
- Good antistatic
- No surface treatment
Tips of Best Silk Screen Printing Mesh for work:
- 20 and 40 mesh is used mostly for glitter inks that need a very
open mesh for printing.
- 60 mesh is usually used for printing smaller glitter and most
- 80 mesh is also used for printing shimmer inks and for laying down
thick layers of ink for high-density printing. It also works well
for printing foil adhesive.
- 110 mesh makes printing white and other thick inks easy. It is
ideal for spot color printing since it holds less detail than 155
mesh and lays down a thick layer of ink for maximum coverage.
- 120 mesh is one of the most rifely mesh sizes in screen printing.
It works great for printing white ink and other colored inks that
have a thicker viscosity.
- 155 mesh is great for general purpose textile printing with basic
to semi-fine detail. It will hold a little finer detail than a 110
mesh while also working well with thinner inks.
- 200 mesh is great for printing more detailed prints that need a
thinner layer of ink than a 155 mesh. It works very well with
thinner inks and is a good middle-range mesh size.
- 230 mesh is great for high-end fine detail printing. A 230 mesh can
hold halftones very well and also lets a little more ink through
then a 305 mesh. The yellow color prevents light from reflecting
through the threads of the mesh and keeps a sharper image when
- 280 mesh screens are great for high-end fine detail printing. A 280
mesh can hold halftones very well and also lets a little more ink
through then a 305 mesh.
- 305 mesh holds extremely high detail, letting through only a thin
layer of ink. This allows for a very soft hand on the garment and
is great for use in printing halftones and process prints. The
yellow color prevents light from reflecting through the threads of
the mesh and keeps a sharper image when burning.
Production processing of Silk Screen Printing Mesh:
Packing of Silk Screen Printing Mesh:
- mesh rolls in a pp bag
- 2-12rolls per cartons
- waterproof bags outside
- package belt strengthen
MOQ and sample of Silk Screen Printing Mesh:
Usually the MOQ is 30meter,if quantity is less that that sometimes
is also OK,before that please contact with Helen Hou.
Sample with size not more than 2meter can be supplied free, freight
should be paid buyer.
Service of Silk Screen Printing Mesh
Pre sale service:
- Inquiry and consulting support.
- Sample testing support.
- View our Factory.
After sale service
- Sending tracking number soon.
- Training how to use it
- Changing for new if dissatisfaction